Monday, April 2, 2012

Swagbucks

Swagbucks.com has got to my favorite money making engine on the web.  There are many ways in which to make money on the Swagbucks.com website.  Answering polls, completing surveys, watching tv, completing special offers, and of course referrals.  They also email you with short video opportunities and other special offers.  If you already surf the web alot like I do and LOVE google search already, install the Swagbucks.com toolbar and use them as your search engine of choice.  You don't earn alot, it is only every couple of searches before you see the coveted Swagbucks on the page saying you won!  The most I won at once is 59 Swagbucks.  Here is a copy of my ledger from today



 

As you can see I do the daily poll and NOSO visit each day.  The video ad surveys are the emails I mentioned earlier.   The second page shows you my 59 Swagbucks search win!  That was totally incredible.
     The also do Twitter Tuesdays' which you can earn Swagbucks by answer questions the post to their twitter feed, and MegaFriday's where you can win even more on Friday's.  After you have a suitable amount of Swagbucks you can redeem them in many ways.  By buying products, entering swagstakes, or ordering giftcards or deposit into your PayPal account.  The ratio of Swagbucks to dollars is pretty low and totally dependent on how you cash out but if you get Swagbucks by doing what you already do, and then use those Swagbucks to redeem products, giftcards, or cash, it is just free cash.  So why not give it a try, you can always uninstall and cancel if you don't like it, but I guarantee you will.     
    So, if you search the web already you can not hurt by installing the Swagbucks toolbar and just using their engine, after all it is still Google, who in my opinion is the best search engine out there.  You can get to Swagbucks.com by clicking on any link in my blog or by clicking on the Swagbucks.com widget in my sidebar.  The widget is another money maker by having a search engine right there.

Good Luck in your endeavors and remember to hit the Donate button to help me keep this blog alive!  Thanks with the Swagbucks I earned!

Update 15 May 2012:  Just ordered the  Sena Folio Leather Case For iPad (Black)  with the Swagbucks I earned!

December 20, 2012 - Ordered two Heart Necklaces for my two beautiful daughters for only 625 swagbucks each.  They are gonna love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment